You rely on technology to control working capital costs and enhance operational efficiencies. Typically, a major area of your organization’s technology platform includes systems, known as “Enterprise Resource Planning” or ERPs. An ERP consists of many programs and processes working in concert to support functions such as accounting, order fulfillment, manufacturing, inventory, warehousing and sales. ERPs can be broad based as in applicable to multiple industries or specialized to a particular industry vertical or manufacturing type (e.g. process, assemble to order, cellular, etc.).
Whether supporting an in-house developed ERP or deploying a package, you may be dealing with one or more of the following challenges:
- You do not have enough people on your team to manage existing functions and simultaneously implement new or improved functionality.
- You need expertise to define the business processes and the computer based applications to support your various functions; such as warehouse management, inventory, EDI, bar coding or sales force automation.
- You require decision support to help determine whether to buy or build an ERP solution and help assessing the best solution for your specific needs.
- You want help with training and working with your company employees to engage new and improved ways to get their jobs done faster and with greater precision.
- Your team needs guidance on implementing processes that improve customer and trading partner relationships.
These are just a few of the many reasons our client partners engage Spindustry Onsite. We are a solution agnostic consultancy, so we are not tied to any particular commercial ERP or technology platform. Rather, we offer our consulting and staff augmentation services over a broad range of systems, platforms and computer based business processes including:
- Sales Force Automation
- Inventory Control and Warehousing Systems
- Order Management Systems
- Web Development
- Public Sector Solutions